RE: Car-O-Scope, Results

I ran mine for both the Scirocco and the Bug.  Here's what I got.

For the Scirocco, they say I'm completely wrong.  Figures, considering I
prefer my Bug over the Scirocco, but I still really like the 'roc.  They say
I make way too much money to be driving it.  First, I doubt that, and
second, if they saw my debt profile (which doesn't include a dime of credit
card debt), they would change their minds.  They also say I care way too
much about my car, but I don't have time to pamper it or anything.  In fact,
I barely have time to fix it.  They also say I'm too much of a snob, and I'm
not touchy-feely like other Scirocco owners tend to be.  Huh?  They say my
health, happiness, and well-being are at stake, and I shouldn't drive the
Scirocco for another day.

The alternate vehicles suggested were a Nissan King Cab (I recently sold my
Nissan truck), Dodge Colt Vista (I'm offended!), Ford Probe (which would
mean I would have to own a Ford...I don't think so), Plymouth Laser (maybe,
if it looks stock and I can do enough with it), and Toyota Tacoma.

They say I'm fairly compatible with the Bug, though.  Maybe I'll have to get
it back on the road.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco