Re: 16v running trouble

Doug,

Does the engine sound like it is skipping when you rev it?  Does the car
shake at all if you try to accelerate?  Sounds alot like what Justin's
(billy) jetta is doing.  There are lots of posibilities, i need more detail
as to exactly what it is doing.  The coolant hose woudl not cause a lack of
power, my 16v Jetta does the same thing. LMK

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)