Re: Math wiz's calculating hp.

That is mathematically correct. But you have to now find a way to figure how
much power the pulleys and belts are taken up. With that math wouldn't that
be telling you how much potential HP the alternator can produce?

I'll work on it at work, I never really thought about what horsepower I would
lose with the alt. on. But my question is how much do I lose with all the
pulleys running and drag on the belt and friction of the other pulleys
turning to get the Alt turning. How many acc's are on the car?

I'm sure the engineers at work can come up with some numbers since they are
basically always working on auto electronics. Oh yeah I'm building an
electric car at work.

~Danny~
88 16v