Need A Favour From A UK Lister [Scirocco related]

Here we go again . . . the UK guy that was going to
help with this fell off the face of the earth - so I'm
begging again . . .

I have a MK1 speedometer on hold at a repair shop in
Fordingbridge Hampshire. Because the guy will only
sell me the complete instrument cluster, he would have
to ship the entire thing. Well, an instrument cluster
is a fairly large object (compared with a speedometer)
and the shipping on it would be £45, or more than $70.

The favour involves this and requires a little
mechanical ability (not much):

1)  Either pick up the package or I can have it mailed
to you in the UK (I will make sure it's paid for in
advance).

2)  Once you have it, remove the speedometer from the
cluster (fairly simple if you know how).

3)  Surround the speedo with ample bubble wrap and
ship it to me in a box.

4)  Donate the remaining cluster (tach et al) to a
local MK1 enthusiast.

5)  We can negotiate a favour from me in return.

Please, please, please! This guy has been kind enough
to sit on this part for a year and a half as each of
my schemes to get the part over here (Baltimore, MD,
USA) has fallen through.

If you think you can help me, please contact me
directly at the email address below.

Thanks!

=====
Mark Peele
Owner of 20th Century VWs
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
For Sale: Various VW 13" Steel Wheels - free - you haul.
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)