RE: ATTN:Shannon f

wow thanks man! I like them too, they really go with all the hard angles on
the car and in 17'fill the wheel wells perfectly. The only complaints I have
about them is that they are (or the finish) is very soft. They are still
very new but look pretty beat up on closer inspection. Rock chips and lotsa
scratches, I dont know where this debris comes from since the area where I
live is very snotty and the roads are cleaned once a month with one of those
big vacum vehicles you sometimes see in parking lots. Lotsa Ferraris, Vipers
and Porsches out here. And the clear coat seems to be less clear (rough) in
some areas on the wheels. Lastly the actual spokes of the rim stick very
slightly out side of the rim face so they get curbed very easily. In fact I
trashed one so bad this weekend I had to order a new rims and tire, Im a
perfectionist though and Im sure I couldve had it fixed but I wanted a full
size spare anyway. They look awesome moving too! But thanks for the
compliment!

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management