Re: Screw U 2! (no Scirocco content)

<yawn> Is this crap really necessary?

It's no secret that I don't see eye to eye with everyone on this list. I
have my opinions about things like suspension upgrades, motor mounts, and
tires that, more often than not, tend to conflict with other listers
views. On more than one occasion, I got VERY defensive when I got other
people's responses that told me that I was either wrong or needed to get
on a schedule when it came to my medication. (I apologize again) I got
over it and have tried to become a contributing member of this list;
however, I do still tend to take some comments as an attack on me
personally. I bite my tongue and keep my keyboard pounding to a minimum.

I think of us this way:
We are like a large, spread out, dysfunctional family with the love of
our Scirocco's relating us.

<now, enough of that peace and love hippy crap>

Let's get back to talking about how much Scirocco's kick ass!

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

SHAMELESS PLUG: I still have a G60 long block ($450.00) and cable shift
(02A?) transmission ($300.00) for sale. Tell your friends!