G60 swap--> MK1=HELP

Welp.... everything was going fine, got my engine out and everything then
started transplanting everything over to the G60. But the injector seats are
differant. what kind of injector seats do i need? the seats on my 1.6 head
didn't work on the g60. and the seats on the G60 were so tight in there, we
had to torch it off. Now. I'm just lost. I'm just using regular CIS, so
that's why i need injector seats that work. I thought i had everything
planned out and everything was except this. Since this is my daily driver,
i'm hoping i can get it fixed by tues. any help is appreciated. thanks
alot!!

Wing

http://profiles.msn.com.