Re: 16v for Sale in MN

Hey bro, my first car was a rocco 16v, and i still have it now it is getting
me through college with little problem.  For a car that is 14 years old It is
a very reliable car.  But things do go wrong, and If you are not excepting to
fix them yourself then it will get expensive.  Most of the things that go
wrong are very easy to fix yourself.  So If you looking to get a
cool,looking, kinda fast car that is rare and people come up to you and talk
about your car, and you are willing to learn about working on cars and doing
a little work on it yourself, than go for a rocco.  If you don't want any of
that then go and get a civic.  Later bro

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html