For sale. TRADE OR $

LIST,

Would anyone like to TRADE me?

Car info:

1st... Just so you know this car needs nothing! I'm selling the car
because I want a Corrado now.. Time for a change.

- 1987 16V Red Scirocco GTX. 1.8L Has 128,000 on body and about
88- 91,000 on motor! lol Im loosing track.

- Nice paint

- No rust

- 5 speed with a fresh rebuilt 16V Scirocco transmission

- ABD short shift kit with all new bushings

- Momo Shifter knob

- Racing wheel

- Pedel covers

- nice CD player with 6x9 and bass box (10in's)with 600 amp

- Very clean carpet, seats, head liner and so on...

- Autotech Power Module

- K&N air filter

- TT Cat back with dyno max Racing muffler

- Nuespeed up down front and rear sway bars

- H&R springs

- American Racing rims with almost (New Dunlop SPORT 8000's)

- New batt

- New fuel pump

- New Clutch

- Fresh tune up!!! just about everything! All Bosch parts!

- Window tint

- A little custom paint work

- Momo seatbelt pads

- Engine is VERY CLEAN

ahahahah Its a really cool looking car :-)

- *Ask me some questions and Ill be more than happy to tell you

p.s. Im very sorry but I dont have any pics.

Thanks,
Dan Kraus

Location- Northern NJ (Sussex County)
Phone- 973-764-3678