another update on my turbo problems.

Welp after managing to screw up my turbo, i took it all off and put my stock
manifold and downpipe back on. Guess what.. the noise that you guys heard
when i posted that file. It's still there... but not as loud as when the
turbo was in there... We thought it might have been a timing issue so we
stuck the belt a tooth advanced and retarded and it didn't go away.My uncle
thinks the sound is coming from the intake. cause we plugged up the exhaust
and jumped on it and the sound didnt get anylouder, if it was an exhaust
leak, it would have been really loud when we plugged the tail pipe. his
conclusions were that maybe a valve is like stuck up or not closing all the
way.... were gonna do a compression check tommorow. any other pointers or
suggestions on where to look for the problem?

for those that don't know. i have a 92' G60 block in my 80 rocco, i've been
encountering a boost problem, which i have narrowed it down to the engine.

Wing Gee
http://www.turborocco.com (just about there)
80' Turbo Scirocco