Re: Oil (wish i can gloat)

hello all

time for me to post another problem to you all.
just a few minutes ago i pulled into the taco bell parking lot.  i made the
turn to the drive through and smoke fills the air.....like a LOT of smoke,
james bond time. the car begins to sputter lightly almost like not running on
all four. blueish in color(thinking oil).  i turn the car off and let it sit
for a few and start it back up and a lot less smoke is coming out (bear in
mind it's cold out) eventually it dicipates and the smoke stops altogether.
no loss of coolant very little oil missing, no big drips.  car runs fine.
    this has actually happened a total of four times now in the past week.
it just comes and goes....seems like it's set off more so when the car is
taking a harder turn or something...i dunno.  changed the not-to-dirty oil
out today hoping it may correct the problem...damn it sucks to be wrong.

any professionals wanna take a stab at what could be causing the problem?
taking stuff apart in the cold blows more than anything can think of right now

rob
(haven't i spent enough yet?  somebody upstairs has gotta be pissed at me or
something.)
87 16v