[16v] injectors/lines

what are my options here? any suggestions?

Basically I just had my whole engine rebuilt, new fuel
distributor, new ignition distributor, new plug wires,
plugs, battery, new fuel pump and fuel tank, hell I think
only my coil is left to replace!

And it idles like shit. If i pull
plug wires 1-3 the car practically dies but when I pull
plug $4 it still chugs away as rough as normal. I looked
at the plug itself and the prong was very clean/white while
the base of the threads had carbon which I assume had been on
there for a while. I think im not getting fuel to that cylinder.

so..can our mechanical injectors be cleaned? whats the going
rate for new ones (ive emailed potterman of course for prices)
or anyone have a set of good clean injectors and lines for
sale, oh and a bonus would be new orings tho i could prob get
that from potterman for sure. thanks

Ryan
87 Rieger Scirocco (for sale)
81 G60 Scirocco