Re: need to buy struts

I think I said this before, but KYB's I had on my Scirocco lasted through
7 years of use and abuse (including autocrosses and driver's schools)
before they died.  The only problem I ever had was I had one seem to
"freeze" on a cold night.  I have no clue why.  It was fine the next
morning and never did it again.  I had a set on my Jetta last about 5
years, and have replaced them with another set.  All in all, I've been
satisfied with them, and the only reason I didn't put them back on the
Scirocco was because I made the upgrade to Bilsteins.

Just my experience.  Maybe I'm just lucky, 'cause I've never had problems
with Autotech either...  ;-)

Now, if only I could get the damn car running right...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944