Fwd: Dyno Day on the 18th of November, Saturday morning. (fwd)

Anyone interested in Colorado should sign up!!! Info is at the bottom of
this message.  This is the first time I have heard of a dyno here in
Colorado at all!

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)