16V engine part needed

Hello 'roccers...

Needing a pulley for my 16V ('87).  This is the
sheetmetal pulley that fits inside the harmonic
balancer and runs (I think) the P/S pump.

I believe it separates from the harmonic balancer, but
mine appear to be married by rust.  Mine is bent a
bit, but usable; I'd prefer to get it out of there.
Dealer wants way too much ($60!).  Daun did not have
one :(

So if you have one around, please get back with me.

TIA,

=====