Re: Ca- RAAPP! Where are all the cool wheels goin'??

RoccoPhil wrote:

> Ronal just discontinued a wheel style I wanted to get for my 87 16v when I
> get it (the Centra 21 series).  I really had my heart set on a set of
> Ronals.  I say again, ca-raapp!!

How about the old R-10 "Turbo" wheel?  They have re-introduced it, it looks
VERY retro-'80s!  I had Gary Allison of Ronal talked into selling Doug T and
I a set for $350/set (!), including mounting and balancing (I live right next
to Ronal USA) this past May just before the ND show.. alas I had just
dumped half a brinks truck into my paint job and wound up passing.

Anyways I think those wheels look pretty cool on a 'roc.. they may not
be on their website, weren't there last time I looked, but they DO have
them, in 15's too...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0