16V '86 roc for sale

Hi folks,

This looked like a great place to post this add.  I'd rather sell this car
to enthusiasts so that it stays on the road.  If this isn't the right place,
I would appreciate some input on where to place this add.

3rd owner, with all maintenance records from the previous 2.

145360 miles
tuned smogged for Cal on 4-17-00 at 142311 miles
brakes 10% worn, as stated from mechanic
2 new axle shafts on 6-3-00 at 142938 miles
new clutch on 5-26-99 at 135206

only other major fix, was a blown head gasket in Oct of 96

Selling because some idot backed into the front of the car, while it was
parked in a lot.  Smashed lights, bent hood and front fenders, broken
radiator.  Was able to drive the 2 miles home without any problems.  Can't
afford to spend the money on these repairs.

Need to make room in my garage, so want to sell all of this car, not just
parts.

Asking $1000

thanks

   This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or
any information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.