Sudden Engine Vibration

Got a annoying new problem. Last week when driving home I cam to a stop
light and my car started shaking like it had bad motor mounts all of the
sudden. I checked the idle and it was rock solid at 1K as normal. Now it
seems to only be happening when the car is fully warmed up, and its banging
the crap out of my exhaust all over the place! I checked all my motor mounts
and they all appear to be good? Its not a miss in the motor, idle has not
changed. It started doing this right after I changed my tranny fluid, but I
couldnt imagine what that would have to do with anything. So what now?

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com
206.266.6736