Re: Dealer List Prices for Older VW's

> Does anyone know a resource for finding original dealer prices on older
> cars?  Specifically I'm interested in my '84 Scirocco, just for the fun of
> it.

Call your local Tax Assesor's office in your City Hall.  Although they can't
tell you what your car actually cost, they can tell you the MSRP on that year
Scirocco.  That's how they base the Excise Tax on your car, at least in MA.
They should have a book that goes back that far, I just asked a week ago on
an 86 BMW and they had it.

Chris