Re: ?Insurance issues

  Here in the Montreal area, the insurance for my Jetta is a lot higher
than for my Scirocco. I have full coverage for both, but I store the
Scirocco in the Winter (only 10 days to go, sigh ...). I still pay fire,
theft, vandalism, etc on the Scirocco when it is stored, they just drop
collision.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v
	Oh, and 96 Jetta GLS 8v.