update: Turbo problems

heh.. man.. everything is differant... the turbo i got has 10 fins on the
exhaust side. while the one i got is 9 and the fins are smaller, the turbo
housing is differant also we measured it with a caliper and the inside
dimensions are differant..
btw.. my turbo that was making that funky noise. is toast.. the impeller on
the intake side is all chewed up. heh.. i really don't know what to do now..
i'm car less till i figure what to do.. i might try and put the good one in,
but it'll probably leak cause the dimensions are differant... that's why my
boost and his was soo much differant.. his housing is probably differant.. i
thought they were the same. but we measured it. and it's differant. hrmm..
what to do... just thought i update you on it..

Wing

http://profiles.msn.com.