Re: CO / Mixture only at idle?

At 9:26 AM -0400 10/20/00, Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

>You are of course correct. :)  Those were some of my own words on the
>bottom, and I deserve a big DUH. As I know this one...

Gasp.  The infallable Mr. Van Sprewenburg proved WRONG?

Oh, the ignobility.  The shame.

What next, BOTCH on the über-16v?  BOTCH?

>Um, it was late, I was typing too fast, I was being tortured by pointy
>sticks, LOCUSTS!!, IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!! ;-)

Sheah.  Uh-huh.  That's right.  Sure, sure.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |