Mk1 Fender bender, parts needed

Dammit.  I had a close encounter with a Ford Escort, and I need some parts.
My left fron turn signal and fender are mashed.  I'm hoping that the core
support can be straightened.  The impact didn't intrude into the crossmember
for the bumper, but the metal around it is pretty folded up.  Also, the left
half of my original duckbill spoiler is mashed, (an unrelated autocrossing
incident.)

If anyone has a left fender, turn signal or spoiler, please contact me.

I'm in Minneapolis, BTW.

Thanks,
Ben R
138 hp '79 Scirocco 16v, (minor damage)