Re: How good is CIS-E + fuel enrichment module??

Sounds interesting.  I agree on paying who you trust.  Let me tell you WHY I
like working with Rodney:

I bought a GLi in the spring as a project car for $650.  Well, I had him
make a topend 8v head for it, which he did in good order and sent to me.
Over time my desire to just get and finish a smokin' roc has gotten the best
of me and I decided to put the Jetta ( a 'responsible' car) on hold, then
decided to just abandon it and probably part the car out as it needs too
much bodywork to justify (the former owner really disguised front end damage
well and I got taken - I admit it).

Anyhow, I have found a wonderful 16v that I am very excited about as I've
been mentioning.  OK, but now I have this 8v head sitting here and what am I
going to do with it.  Rodney replied to a question I had on the fuel
delivery issue (the same one we've been talking about) and ***offered*** to
swap back the 8v head for a 16v head!  I never asked him for that or even
hinted at it.  In fact, I mentioned that I would just hold the head for
another project.

So I fully recommend this guy to anyone who is looking for someone honest
and who knows their stuff.  He answers my emails the same day I send them
(sometimes multiple emails in the same day) and the first time I spoke to
him on the phone we spoke for 1.5 hours (on my dime, of course) about VWs
and alot of related stuff.  He told me about what he does professionally and
what his plans are for his performance biz .  Very personabIe.  I plan on
helping him with HTML code and writing for his site as he is also currently
building a new house (in addition to his job, his performance work, his
family, etc...).  He's a good dude.  PLUS, he is located on the East Coast,
which is nice for me (VA).

www.jrcmotorsports.com

-PK