Re: Euro bumpers paintable?

>PPG makes an adhesion promoter also. The part # is DPX 801. It can be used
>on properly cleaned and sanded plastic and rubber parts, and properly
>cleaned and sanded OEM finishes.

I think most of the paint companies do... when my 'roc goes into the
bodyshop for paint (necessitated by a damn rig squishing my quarter panel...
now I have an excuse to bitch and whine for a new paint job!) they're going
to use Standox.

I used PPG on my Ghia and found IMHO that it really likes to orange peel. Oh
well.

Marie