Hello, thanks, needs, and EKTA

I'm new to this group, but been smarting off in ramvw
for about a year.  Now that I have a Scirocco (The
Famous Cheap Scirocco, '87 16V, $300! and no rust!)
it's time to get with it...

First, thanks to Daun Yeagley, luckily this fine man
lives near me and stuffed my hatch full of goodies I
was needing!  Great to have met you, sure we'll meet
again. Wonderful guy to deal with if you haven't
already.

Needing a pass. front T/S lens, if anyone has a nice
used one, let me know...also a hood (tornado red, no
rust) if you're close by to Cincy.

I've heard about 'EKTA', I assume this is VW's
PC-based parts s/w, is this available?  Where and how,
if you can help.

After lurking for a few days, I'm finding this a fine
group, hope to learn and contribute in the future...

Thanks,

Ron