16V for sale

Buying a new car, need to sell the scirocco (only one parking space).  It
needs a valve cover gasket, and maybe a low pressure oil sender.  I also had
the whole shifter linkage and bushing setup replaced when the clutch was
done.  The car has an FF tranny, and gets about 31mpg on the highway.  It
runs well, and has been doing 100mi/day since about June.
1986 Scirocco 16V for sale

- the car is bone stock with the exception of a set of bilsteins. It is
black with the black pleather/gray black striped cloth seats. It has a Sony
head unit with 6 disk changer, and BA plates in the rear. Steel wheels with
Yoko all season tires, good tread left. I put a new clutch in last week, and
did the water pump about a month ago. Timing belt has under 20k on it, oil
was changed every 3-4k. Located in Rhode Island, asking $1500 obo.
Ryan
86 16V
00 RS 2.5?