Re: need to buy struts

I had the KYB's in the Scirocco until earlier this year when I replaced
them with Bilsteins, and continue to have the KYB's in my Jetta.  All in
all, I love 'em, although they were pretty stiff in the Scirocco (not so
much in the Jetta, but still stiffer than most other cars I've ridden
in).  Durability-wise, they lasted in teh Scirocco for about 7 years,
over 100K miles, and many autocrosses/driver's schools.  The rear ones
died in the Jetta after about 5, and the fronts are still going after 6
years.  So all in all, I'm satisfied.

I never had the Boge's, so I couldn't compare them.

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944