RE: Ragtop

Get your rechargable drill out to that yard and get every part of the
ragtop.  I got one last year for $15 for the whole thing.

There is a company in So Cal that refuebishes them for $250 including
headliner.  They say they do it in Canvas and can turn it around in a week.
These guys also have all the spare parts for the early Weathershields tops
and teh Brittax tops.

Brian H