Ragtop

Hey all!!

I have a good question for you MK1 experts.  I found a Ragtop in a salvage
yard in an MK1.  I might be able to get the whole car, but I am only
interested in the Ragtop.  I was either thinking I could put it into my
Rabbit or drill out all the rivets and pull the thing and sell it.  It isn't
in perfect condition but I believe all the things that need work can be
fixed.  So, my question is:  If I decide to pull it and fix it up a little,
what is it worth?   Second, is anyone interested?  LMK!!  Thanks!

Dave