Re: Fodder...

*cackle* who is he referring to with the 8v and an older kit ;-)
Scirocco's rule! Yup we are all wackos! I'm proud to be a wacko.

Wing

*whispers*: 80' Scirocco (G60 turboed charged with an older kit)

SCREW YOU, MAN!  SCIROCCOS ARE THE BEST!  SCIROCCOS BEAT EVERYTHING!  MY
SCIROCCO WILL EAT YOUR PASSAT *AND* YOUR SUV FOR LUNCH!  ONLY A COMPLETE
FREAKIN' WACKO WHO THINKS 'ROCS ARE THE END-ALL BE-ALL OF AUTOMOTIVE
TECHNOLOGY WOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT USING A 1.8T INTAKE ON A 16V!

>From the Hardcore VW Forum:

Calipers
by Ragtop78

I just looked at some Volvo 4-pots on a car at the local Pick a
part.....seems that there are two brake lines going into it.

Also grabbed a set of stainless braided lines off a 924...who knows what
they'll fit but who cares.

The list I refer to is the Scirocco mailing list. basically a bunch of
wackos that think Sciroccos are the end all be all of automotive
technology.....above and beyond all other VW's. You can get to the list by
going to www.scirocco.org and follow the mailing list links.

There's at least one guy with a Calloway car, two of us building 16v turbos
and one guy doing an 8v with an older kit.

Brian H

Posted on Oct 13 2000, 5:01 PM
from IP address 207.231.93.25

http://profiles.msn.com.