Re: roc's in the fog 2000 - ON for 11/3-4-5

Hello Scirocco list,
Yes, you have not seen any mail from me for a month or two.
I have been dealing with some life issues and a new motor.
All good stuff but time consuming. Been spending time under the car
and not on the computer.

About the road trip:
Lombard Street before sunset is key!
We need to fill the twisty with the 'roccos.
I don't like that street all that much in a lowered Scirocco but we gota do
it!

On the way up we could stay near Gilroy if that works for your hotel ticket.
The travel time works out and
we could make it to ND for the morning crumpets and Starbucks with no
trouble.
It would be cool if we could hang out in a big parking lot on Sat eve in a
place that is not
real cold. I am thinking away from the bay. Bring Talkabouts.

Hmm MK1 or MK2 ??? I think......

BTW I got 1500 new e-mails so I am kinda hitting the delete key a bit more
than I should.
Sorry if I did not respond to your E-mails but that is how it goes.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v 2.0 wht Passat wgn 5 speed