RE: Buy my '81 for $500 or else she gets donated

The time is 12:45 am. The trip to lower CT was long and to my surprise they
spoke American there! (Sorry Dave).
The BEAST is home, the parts stuck quickly into the back porch till this
weekend. There is a lot of work to do, though the engine install seems
complete, I see a few things I want to change.
The body has a few dings, but nothing bad and hardly any rust for a change!

I want to get a TT exhaust from the drop down back and install the disk
brakes on the rear. I would also like to get an FF transaxle to replace the
2Y that is in there.. ( I don't like 4 th gear where th e 5th should be...)

Lots of work to do. So much for the winter.

Dave ,did you put the title back in the glove compartment? I could not find
it when I looked when I got to the place we had dinner.

Julie Macfarlane
'81 8v Scirocco (Mom)
'81 16v Scirocco (Dad)
'83 Rabid Jackalope GTi (Baby)