Re: 2 questions...

Justin Rioux wrote:

> I was wondering what suspenions you guys are riding on.. from what I've
> heard Koni Adjustables and Neuspeed Race Springs seem to be the best
> combination.. but they're a little pricey.. what do you guys think are the
> best shocks/springs for the money?

I'm on Bilstein Sports/H&R Sports, and IMHO, it's THE best setup for the
street.  If you autocross and/or need/want the adjustability, then go with
Konis.

Race springs on the street?  No thanks.  With my setup, I have it all -
- awesome handling AND a non-abusive ride that doesn't punish me on lousy
roads.

The one thing you absolutely want to avoid is HoRrible Tech springs from
Autotech, they have a well-deserved reputation for sagging and overall
suckiness..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0