RE: 2 questions...

i'm running bilstein sports with H&R springs on my car and am extremely pleased with them...i think many listers will agree that this is a pretty ideal setup...it will still probalby cost you a good bit of money...but probably not as much as the koni's+Neuspeed setup

-doug

------Original Message------
From: Justin Rioux <illi@home.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: October 15, 2000 10:46:59 PM GMT
Subject: 2 questions...

I was wondering what suspenions you guys are riding on.. from what I've
heard Koni Adjustables and Neuspeed Race Springs seem to be the best
combination.. but they're a little pricey.. what do you guys think are the
best shocks/springs for the money?
Also does anyone have scirocco.org decals? I was thinking about putting
them on the rear windows...
Thanks, Justin

alpine white 87 vw scirocco 16v