Now in Arizona (great weather)

I finally joined the list again since my move to Arizona. My car is still in
storage and has not made the journey. Are there any list members in the area
and if they know of any clubs or shows?  As luck has had it I have come
across a really nice 2002 tii which I am currently looking at.  Nice little
car for the price being asked for a daily driver.  Now if I could just find
my dream car in a barn.  1969 Mach 1 428 cobra jet.  Talk about power.  Also
looking for a older porsche to maybe restore.  Wait a minute, I'm still
looking for a job.  I better slow down.

Later
Rob
88 16v