NTSB RECALLS POOR RESPONSE FROM VW and VOA

It has become increasingly clear that VW is not going to take any
responsibility for there poor transmission design which leads to failures of
thousands of transmissions at the owners expense. Also the fuel tank issue
and dealer attitudes are not acceptable. I have contacted the NTSB about
these short comings and would advise all that have had these problems or
having to force dealers to fix fuel tank problems or perhaps in some cases
bribe them to make sure the job gets done and to offset there cost. This
needs to be reported, we as owners can make these recalls an issue. Having
worked for a luxury car dealer, I have seen what the voice of a customer can
do. I would also advise that you contact ASE if any of these shops you have
been to ripped you off, tried top rip you, or turned you away for specific
recall repairs. It's time to fight, and fight I will, join me if you have
the guts and start here
http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/ivoq/default.htm
fill out the form and be sure to let them know how you feel in the comments
section, also if the shops you are dealing with display ASE signs, contact
http://www.asecert.org/ and tell them what you think, they have alot of
power within the industry and can make things happen, trust me I know...I
have seen them in action.

Tom Osbon
Proud Member of Paladin Racing
www.paladinracing.com

Sponsored by Computer Cooler  and SEV
www.computercooler.com
www.24sev.com

Member of NEORA
www.hillsideracing.com/NEORA/

Member of the following organizations
NASCAR
SCCA
VKA
VCOA

As well as the vast right wing conspiracy