Re: Oregon bound

oh shit your starting to confuse me.lol

I think i will miss tech day to sleep in a little, I will be at the
fairgrounds by 11 am while the traffic is slow-  that OR # is now invalid,
but you can reach me tonight via email at reptileis@home.com   or if you
prefer can call directly at 360-676-0491.    Feel up to a reptile/exotics
show saturday?   I doubt I will hang around for more than 2 hours at the
reptile show-   and could certainly meet up before during or after the
event- s'long as I don't have to search for a address cuz Im the kinda guy
who gets lost crossing the street since I moved out to lil ol'e
Bellingham.

lol

mike