Oregon bound

I may have to go today-   I have a photoshoot in Eugene, a reptile trade
show in pullayup, the rocco tech day/bugtober deal.  My trade show is
two days but all i have to do is drop in and shake hands to groups that
are distributing my products- so that can be done in 2 hrs.  The
Photoshoot is another story- aside from the drive time I have 18 hrs of
setup- shoot- and cleanup to do while entertaining the photographer for
his above and beyond effort (he is on vacation).

Im thinking of skipping the reptile show, and leaving for Eugene tonight
(first long trip for the roc since in my hands) - If I do that i will
miss tech day and bugtober- but I would like to see about catching you
for a coffee or beer on my way through, just to put a face to the
emails, check out your roc and get your opinions on mine.   :^)

If anyone wants to meet in Eugene while im there that would be cool.   I
love to swap ideas, and see your mods.        I can be reached at
541-688-6667 in OR.
I hear they have a pretty good micro pub there now.

Talk soon!

Mike
81 S
80 parts   (great solid looking dash for sale)