Re: [Non roc}:'84 Carbureted Rabbit?

Yes, you can get an '84 carbed Rabbit. It comes with a Carter-Weber single
barrel 30mm (POS) carb. I would have to say that this car isnt worth 20$
unless it had lots of coolguy shit installed already. The parts for this
carb are obsolete and good luck trying to find a good used one. I just went
through this with one of my customers cars and finally we opted for the
32/36 DFAV Weber carb. Good stuff!

>My brother sent me a want ad from one of his coworkers selling an '84
>Rabbit:
>

>>1984, six rims 4 resonable tires, 190,000 miles, body in good shape, bad
>>carbeurator (backfires), clutch petal linkage broken, brand new clutch
>>new,
>>macpherson struts recently replaced, $200.
>

>Could you get an '84 carbed?  Or is this person clueless as to what they
>have?
>
>TIA.
>
>--
>
>/===============================================================\
>| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
>| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |
>|                                                               |
>|    Any problem can be solved with the proper application of   |
>|   Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money.                           |
>\===============================================================/
>

>--
>Email LIST problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

Chris DeLong