Re: need help! (cabriolet)

Alan,

GOD DAMNIT!  That is my biggest pet peve!  If you are a vw person, and enjoy
customizing them and enjoying the ride to work and back every day, you DO
NOT NEED TO STEAL! parts from other peoples vw's!!!
If you really and truly are into the whole VW scene, i feel that i am,  i
just don't see how you could deface and ruin a fellow vw just becaue your
broke ass cant afford to fix or custtomize your own car!  This is especially
bad when some little punk shit has a POS beater rabbit with all kinds of
rust and rot everywhere who steals a cabbie quad grille to put on his piece
of shit so his school friends thinks he is cool!  aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggg!
I really feel for ya man, catch that little shit who did this, and kick
their ass!  Look around for a rabbit with 4 rounds, that is most likely
where it went.  Good luck!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)