Re: Y'all Come back now ya hear? (delete this)

I HAVE to disagree about the high-octane gas being a
waste. If I put anything less than 93 octane gas in my
Volvo, it's performance suffers terribly! I have tried
gas from different companies and I usually stick to
Sunoco and sometimes Amoco. My Scirocco likes the
Sunoco best.
my $.02