Re: looking for a scirocco (canada)

--- Paul Maione <paulmaione@videotron.ca> wrote:
> The only cool thing that Canada got that US didn't was a
> Slegatto
> (8v w/16v Body Kit, Color Matched Interior and GTi Rims.)

Don't forget, the portion of those rims that is normally
black is color-matched to the body as well.

I would LOVE to have a Blue Scirocco Slegato for my
collection.  Oliver, you sellin'?  :)  (Is Oliver even
still ON this list???)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup (2)
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"...And Morgo, as the friendly Draub." - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In