Proper oil pressure?

I installed my 5 bar gauge a while ago, and all is happy.  But, my
question is, what is proper oil pressure at idle, oil warm?  While
driving, I get 2-3 bar, but at idle it drops to less than .5 bar, and my
oil light comes on (sometimes) until pressure is back up.  Is this
normal?  Anyone know?  I know one of my oil pressure senders is bad,
I'll have good pressure and it'll start blinking for no reason.  Anyone
know of a good way to replace the lower oil pressure sender?  I can't
get to it with any of my current tools and techniques.  I'm afraid I'll
have to invest in a one-time-use-only socket to get it out.......
Danka,
Nate
'84 8v