From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Steve H
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 11:01 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; 16v Jason
Subject: Re: Somber, but interesting.

Agreed....As a firefighter/EMT, I can definitely vouch for VW's safety
factor...The new ones anyway. (Bugs are not that safe...but, they are also
40+ years old...)  I thankfully have not seen any scirocco's in any wrecks,
but a few Rabbits, and the A1 chassy seems to hold up well to frontal
impacts and torsional stress (You didnt wanna see that one)
-Steve H
  '88 16v Rocco