Re: compression test results

Looks like it is bad between cylinders 2 and 3.  Did you find any moisture
inside the cylinders?

Dave

> so today i ran a compression test on my 16v and come up with the following
results...these number are an average of the 3 tests i ran
> 178
> 130
> 138
> 145
>
> so does this seem like good evidence that i have a faulty head gasket, or
should i be looking somewhere else...i think it is the head gasket because
of the test results and also it smells like i might be burning something
(coolant) when i stick my head under the car  TIA