RE: Mk1 Seals/body rubber (I HAVE A SOURCE!!!!)

> Don't get too excited...What VeeParts has in stock is limited. If these guys
> had a LOT of weatherstripping parts, my Mk1 would not be in need of rubber
> replacement parts. The truth is that they only have a couple of pieces in
> stock for the Mk1: I think door seals.

Uh Theron, I JUST recieved a pass side door seal, windshield seal and a
rear hatch seal from Gerry last week.... he has stock...for now.

> It's nice to have VeeParts in town--most of the guys there are pretty cool.
> I've bought quite a bit from them over the years. But I plan to use the
> Potters for my parts from now on...unless it's an emergency.

If Potter had rubber bits for Mk1s he would already have my money! :-)

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)