From: FreshApple [mailto:freshapple@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 10:52 AM
To: Shannon Fenton
Subject: Re: Velocity 16V Cam setup/260 intake cam with stock exhuast?

Keep in mind that a 253 and a 260 cam can have the same amount of air coming
in
depending on how much lift there is.  Granted duration is important, but you
also want more lift.  Overall higher lift is more important than longer
duration.  The 260 seems to be the cam of choice for most people, but seeing
as
how daring you are, maybe a bigger cam might be in order to satisfy your
needs
and requirements.  Why not go bigger, 272 might be for you.

DanK
'87 Scirocco 16v Black
http://www.uwm.edu/~kroenke