Re: US Spec bumpers

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 04:38:56 EDT SII2L16V@aol.com writes:
>anyone in the los angeles area have a set of u.s. spec bumpers that
>they can lend me so i can take my car in for inspection?  i got a "fix
>it" ticket over the weekend for not having a license plate in the
>front and i'd rather not drill into the big bumpers.  the bumper that
>came w/ my roc had a plate holder that attached to the underside of
>the bumper.  unfortunately, i had to get rid of the bumper.  i should
>have kept the holder.  :(  if anyone can help... i'd really appreciate
>it.  thanx...
>
>michael

I have a set of bumpers that im going to get rid of. Your more than
welcome to have them, the problem is im in San Diego.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!