Re: Installed Gli Distributor...

Yeah brett I even ran out to my car in the garage to check, and the order is
correct, and the install is as you said... I will try to start it with the
approximate timing position. With my old distributor it would only run if
the position of the distibutor was all the way to the left...? chris

http://profiles.msn.com.